Welcome to Aussie Seafood House.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Aussie Seafood House’s Website ABN 39 584 912 788 .
Aussie Seafood House Pty Ltd is located at the following locations
Capalaba: 3230 Old Cleveland Rd, Chandler Qld, Australia 4157.
Strathpine: 1/690 Gympie Rd, Lawnton Qld, Australia 4501.
Durack: 656 Blunder Rd, Durack Qld, Australia 4077.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Aussie Seafood House website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Online Store (if offered)
Online Store Terms & Conditions:
- All orders must be checked before leaving the store.
- Prices displayed on this website are in Australian dollars.
- By proceeding with the online checkout, you agree if purchasing a “Wet Seafood Fresh Product” item you are purchasing a variable weight product and will be subject to a “weight adjustment” on your invoice upon pickup.
- Refund requests are only made available at the time of collection.
- Refunds can only be processed by head office during business hours.
Terms and Conditions Online Specials
- Specials are available as per the advertised dates on various promotional mediums.
- Once in the cart you have secured the product at the price you have agreed too.
- If the product is showing “Unavailable” it means the time period for that special has elapsed.
- Specials change weekly and are automatically changed and cannot be varied by store staff.
- Some items are limited.
We try our hardest to keep our prices low and value high with specials changing regularly and products being added or deleted due to seasonal factors
Different Product Weights:
At Aussie Seafood House we have two different types of weight categories, “set weights” and “varying weights”.
Set weight product: all our frozen and party products have set weights.
Variable weight product: Product that is marked “variable weight product” or products in the category “Wet Seafood Fresh Products” is fresh seafood with varying weights and sizes. We pack the products as close to displayed weights as possible. Once your order has been picked and packed there will be a weight adjustment on your final invoice. (e.g. our whole salmon carton weights can range between 16.5 -18.3 kg per carton depending upon the size and weight of the fish at the time of harvest.)
If you have ordered a “variable weight product” there will be a weight adjustment made on your final invoice once the order has been picked and packed. In this adjustment, we will take the weight displayed on the website and adjust it to the true weight of the product you are receiving. Then any differences will either be refunded or charged to your final invoice. e.g. our whole salmon is displayed is $16.20 per kg, $291.60 for an 18kg carton and the carton of whole salmon to fill your order is 17.5kg, on the final invoice you will see (weight adjustment __ Salmon [email protected]$16.20/kg__ -$8.10 off the grand total. Payments made using the “Pay on Pickup’ option will have a “weight adjustment” prior to any payment been made. Payments made using the “Online Credit Card Payment” option will have a “weight adjustment” made using the eWAY online payment gateway, you will be emailed the adjusted invoice and an eWAY recept prior to your order been collected.
Collection & Pickup:
Once you have placed your order and selected a pickup date, your order will be ready to pick up during store trading hours please see Trading hours. For same day orders please call us direct on (07) 3245 1016 to check product availability.
Changing/ altering your order:
This can be done by filling out the contact us form or emailing [email protected] or [email protected] please quote your name and order number. Alternatively, you can call us direct on (07) 3245 1016 during trading hours.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so by emailing [email protected] , [email protected] or calling us on (07) 3245 1016 during business hours. If you could please give us 12 hours notice before scheduled pick up.
Refund/ Returns Policy:
We pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality and value product possible. In the event that you are unhappy with your product due to quality or error, please contact us immediately either by emailing [email protected] , [email protected] or calling us on (07) 3245 1016 during business hours. We will discuss the matter with you personally to determine the issue and treat each scenario individually. If the issue is due to our error, then goods will be replaced. A refund of the amount of the goods in question may also be considered in certain circumstances.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact [email protected] or call us direct 07 3245 3003.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Aussie Seafood House website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Aussie Seafood House is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from Aussie Seafood House customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at [email protected] .
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected] .
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Aussie Seafood House uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at [email protected] .
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Aussie Seafood House may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Aussie Seafood House does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Aussie Seafood House site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Seafood Warehouse.
Aussie Seafood House uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Aussie Seafood House or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Aussie Seafood House.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Unless otherwise stated, Aussie Seafood House and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Seafood Warehouse All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.aussieseafoodhouse.com.aufor your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.aussieseafoodhouse.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.aussieseafoodhouse.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.aussieseafoodhouse.com.au
Redistribute content from Aussie Seafood House (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Aussie Seafood House does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Aussie Seafood House, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Aussie Seafood House shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Aussie Seafood House reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Aussie Seafood House non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Aussie Seafood House; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (Aussie Seafood House) logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.