Pan Seared Scallops with Lemon Butter Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 Large Sea Scallops
- 1 Table Spoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Lemon Butter Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1-2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 1. Pat scallops dry and season with salt and pepper. Mince the parsley and garlic and set aside. 2. Add the olive oil to a 12 inch cast iron skillet and bring to high heat.
- 3.Once skillet is hot, add the scallops to the pan and sear for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown on the top and bottom.
- 4. Remove scallops from the skillet and set aside. Add the butter, garlic, lemon and fresh parsley to the skillet, stirring occasionally until fully melted.
- 5. Return the scallops to the skillet and cook for an additional minute per side. Place on a serving dish and drizzle with extra lemon butter sauce as desired. Sprinkle with a pinch of leftover fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Durack Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/