Crispy haloumi, prawn and avocado salad with parmesan crisps
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1029
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 119g
Saturated Fat 32g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 20g
Monounsaturated Fat 57g
Total Carbohydrates 396g
Dietary Fiber 31g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12 thin slices of baguette
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 200 g haloumi, sliced
- 16 large cooked prawns
- 2 cups watercress leaves, washed
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- salt and pepper
- 1 large avocado cut into wedges
- fresh lemon and mint to serve
- 1. Brush each slice of bread with olive oil and press face down into the Parmesan to coat.
- 2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook baguette slices for 1-2 minutes each side until golden. Set aside.
- 3. Add haloumi to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- 4. Divide the prawns watercress and avocado between bowls. Mix together the buttermilk, lemon juice and mint, season to taste and drizzle over the prawn salad.
- 5. Top with crispy haloumi and serve with fresh lemon and Parmesan crisps.
Durack Aussie Seafood House https://aussieseafoodhouse.com.au/